Start your PMP Exam Prep today
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a professional certification course offered by the PMI (Project Management Institute) targetted at professional project managers who have years of work experience under their belt and are ready to take on international projects. PMI is a world renowned institute responsible for maintaining project management standards across the globe.
Project management is a competitive field, one which requires you to prove your capabilities and management skills with every new project with no room for error. In a sea of thousands of project managers, your qualifications are the only thing that distinguish you from the crowd and can make you stand out.
Once a project manager has spent a few years in the field, he/she looks forward to taking their career to greater heights. PMP certification gives project managers the opportunity to break out of their local areas and work and be recognised on a more global scale. PMP certification is a qualitative improvement to your credibility and an acknowledgement of your skills and knowledge.
PMP training is a milestone certification for project managers and is a huge boost to the careers of project managers.
Prepare for PMP
To start with your PMP exam prep one must follow the points as mentioned below when preparing for the test and eventual PMP training.
Follow these steps to facilitate you getting the certification within the first try.
- Check the exam pattern and the content of the exams to get an idea of expected areas which can lead to questions.
- Look for registered education providers who can help you with your exam and course content and make passing the exam a breeze.
- Make sure that you have a complete and comprehension understanding of the PMBoK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- Mock tests can further help you understand and check your progress throughout the course and prepare you in the best possible way for your PMP exam.
- Complete the 35 hour study program and make sure that you are familiar with the basics, fundamentals and are confident about your knowledge, experience and skills.
EducationEdge • 2020 Mar 12