Steps to get the maximum out of ECBA Exam prep
ECBA Exam prep has to be extensive and rigorous, if you wish to acquire the prestigious business analysis credential on the first attempt. The entry-level BA certification is offered by the globally renowned International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), and has become a necessity due to the increase in demand of certified business analysts across organizations. Individuals who hold the credential, showcase their skills, knowledge and expertise towards delivering the best solution for any given project or business process.
What are the steps to a good ECBA examination preparation?
There are certain facile aspects which can help you obtain the entry-level Business Analyst Certification on the first attempt. Some the basic ones include.
· First and foremost, you should be through with the basic process, eligibility criterion and process of the certification. You can grab the handbook published by the IIBA to know more about the same.
· You can then craft a solid study plan, to effectively have a thorough understanding of the business analysis concepts and terminology. The plan should include practice and revision sessions.
· Grab the study material. Doesn’t matter what IIBA Certification you are preparing for, you need to get the BABOK Guide. The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) is core study and reference material of the questions asked in the examination. You can also get additional study material to land on a good score.
· Also, you can avail the assistance of certain examination tools to help you prepare better. Tools such as mock tests, to determine your weak areas and simulators to get the pace required to attempt the entire questions paper in the allotted time.
· You can also join online forums, seminars and workshops, to get the tips and guidelines required to crack the examination on the first attempt.
What is the ECBA examination pattern?
The examination features 50 multiple-choice scenario based questions, which you need to solve in the allotted duration of 1 hour, there are no scheduled breaks during the examination.
Doesn’t matter what credential you are preparing for, be it for ECBA, CBAP, CCBA or PMP Prep, an effective training and preparation is must.
EducationEdge • 2019 Sep 18