Tips you can follow to obtain the ECBA certification
ECBA is the entry certificate in Business Analysis that is offered by IIBA. Before passing the exam and obtaining the ECBA certification, you must be eligible to sit for the exam. The exam, while not extremely difficult is not as easy as it seems. Here are a few tips that you can consider while trying to obtain an ECBA certification.
· The first thing that you should keep in mind is that PMP and IIBA are different institutions offering certificates. As such, the PMP Exam Prep is different than the one you have to do to obtain an Entry Certificate in Business Analysis certificate.
· It is highly important to know the ins and outs of business analysis. Clear out the basics and then move forward to the harder parts of the subject. It is wise to remember that software development is also an important part of business analysis.
· It is absolutely essential to follow the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) guide. Learn in detail about the areas mentioned in the BABOK guide. The content is small but quite focused.
· You must practice through the various Entry Certificate in Business Analysis mock tests to obtain the ECBA certification. These tests will give you an idea as to how the question paper might be.
· You can also join an IIBA certified ECBA Certification Training Programs. They will provide you the knowledge that you need to pass the exam. You can also clear whatever doubts you have before sitting for the exam. This is definitely better than trying to do it all on your own.
· You can take the ECBA exam in the privacy of your house. The only requirements are a working computer along with a webcam, and an interrupted internet connection.
· The questions in the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis exam paper are not so complex. These are direct and mostly come from the BABOK guide. It is utterly essential to go through the BABOK guide and inspect each of its corners fully.
These are some of the tips that can help you pass the ECBA exam, and help you achieve your career goals. There are plenty of career opportunities that come along with receiving an ECBA certification.
EducationEdge • 2020 Mar 24